The Crosschain Workshop aims to bring researchers across the world together to advance the field of crosschain transaction technology. Researchers and people from industry are invited to submit speaking proposals.
Prospective speakers will supply an overview of what they would like to talk about and a link to the latest information about their crosschain approach. This could be a paper, a blog post, a YouTube video, an EthResearch post, a GitHub repo, or all of the above. Successful submissions will be announced according to the schedule below. The links provided in the submissions will be published on this website. All attendees and speakers will be encouraged to review the work of the speakers ahead of the workshop to allow them to time to gain some understanding of the proposed approaches.
Talks are invited for the following format:
- Standard Talk: 15 minutes + 15 minutes question, answer, and discussion.
- Lightning Talk 6 minutes + 4 minutes question, answer, and discussion.
- January 31, 2021: Speaking proposal submission deadline.
- February 12, 2021: Notification of acceptance or rejection.
- February 26, 2021: Slides submission deadline.
- March 8 to March 18: Workshop
Speaking proposal submission instructions:
- Title: The proposed title of your talk.
- Abstract: The talk summary. This abstract will appear on this workshop website if your talk is accepted.
- Keywords: Some key words describing your talk.
- Talk Type: Choose whether your talk will be a research orientated talk describing a crosschain methodology, or an industry talk describing an application of a crosschain methodology.
- Paper: Please create a PDF file that contains links to open access papers, blog posts, YouTube videos, EthResearch posts, or GitHub repos that describe your technology.
Please submit applications via Easy Chair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cross2021